From beautiful mirrored items and yummy smelling soap, to a handsome pocket knife and a plush robe, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite holiday gift ideas for this year, most of which are under $100 and several under $50 & $25. Thoughtful gift giving is of the utmost importance for family and friends this year, even if it’s just a gift card knowing that the recipient would prefer that option over a gift that might just get pushed to the bottom of the closet (or re-gifted).
If however you are not giving gift cards, I’ve searched the web for some of the best and most affordable and thoughtful gifts I could find, a lot of which I either already own (and I’m reviewing below) or that are on my list this year for myself or others. These first few are my top 7!
- Round gold mirror – Round gold mirrors are still all the rage. I’m looking at this one myself for a particular area of my home and it is super affordable at just under $100. I love the detail up top that gives it a hint of character over a typical round gold mirror.
- Ugg Slippers – I have these and couldn’t love them more. A great gift for anyone that wants to keep their toes warm this winter:)
- Pink Tassel Key Fob – This little key fob had me at hello! Nothing could make your drive to work more exciting on a Monday morning!! It’s on my list for sure – will someone please tell my husband?!
- Pom Pom Throw – A recent purchase for my fall/winter decor and I completely adore it!! It’s super snuggly on those cold nights and the pom poms just say cozy!! (Update…the one pictured went out of stock quickly so I’ve linked another similar item – you can see this one HERE)
- Swell Water Bottle – On the list for my dear mom (Shh…I hope she’s not reading this!).
- Buffalo Check Pouch – Ordered two of these for some special family members, with monogram! Again, love the pom pom detail and of course the buffalo check. And even though it’s a monogram item, it arrived super quick!
- Apple Watch – I’m not much of a techy person but I do love this watch and wear it daily! It’s super stylish by pairing the gold bezel with the antique white sport band too – such a good look! I love that I can see and respond to a text, answer my phone on it, and use several of my apps from it. It even alerts me while driving and using my GPS to turn, etc. Such a great and thoughtful gift for anyone and comes in several colors and 2 sizes!
In this next round up are some other great gift ideas for the home decor lover and most are super affordable. My husband has #9 (although #9 is a tech product) and uses it often. It was honestly a crap shoot when I bought if for him and I had no idea he would love it as much as he does but it has been one of the best gifts to date that I have ever purchased for him. It comes in multiple colors too! I also have #26 in my guest room (which you can see more of HERE) and just adore these! Super stylish, on trend and functional….you definitely can’t go wrong with this gift item for the home decor lover this year (and today is on sale + free shipping)! And be sure and pay attention to #18…Its 25% off and for the size and price is a great, great deal!!
*See below graphic for convenient affiliate links to each product...
- Wood & marble Pedestal | 2. Arabesque Mirror/Tray | 3. Turkish Monogram Hand Towel – 6 colors | 4. Brass Salt & Pepper Set | 5. Decorative Colored Bottles | 6. Swiss Army Monogram Knife | 7. Marble Monogram Trinket Dish | 8. Faux Fur Pillow Cover | 9. Bose Bluetooth Speaker | 10. White Vase | 11. Porcelain Wine Charms | 12. Glass Hurricane Candles | 13. Mirrored Trinket Tray | 14. Mercury Glass Footed Vase | 15. Travel Jewelry Case | 16. Bottle Topper Set | 17. Glass Cloche | 18. Gold Mirror | 19. Hand Soap | 20. Brass Faceted Vase | 21. Urban Farm Serving/Cutting Board | 22. Tassel Throw | 23. Fur Robe | 24. Beaded Snowflake Stocking | 25. Mercury Glass Candle Holders | 26. Glass & Brass Shadow Boxes
Here is a comprehensive list with a few added pieces from the graphic above. Each image is a clickable image to shop!
Other Christmas Inspiration posts you might want to visit while you are here…