Valentine’s Day Gift Guide 2018
*See bottom of this post for the easiest and quickest way to shop. Affiliate links used in this post.
Happy Love day, friends! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner (only 8 days from the launch of this post) and I have to be honest and say that I haven’t even thought about it until this week! Below I’ve included my gift guide for this year with some of my favorite gift options available for this fun holiday. In my opinion A Valentine’s Day gift for the one(s) you care most about should be well thought out, not too terribly expensive, and something that lets that person know just how much you love them!
Since we’re all about home decor around here I thought I would include a special feature for a gift that would definitely speak my love language as someone that has a passion for all things home. These faceted vases come in 3 colors (white, pink & taupe), 3 heights and the most interesting shapes so if you are shopping of the home decor lover this would be a beautiful, affordable choice!
Add a little faux peony arrangement like this one inside of a marble tray (find my marble tray HERE) and there you have a simple, beautiful arrangement to keep on your coffee table for Valentine’s Day this year!
This is another great Valentine’s gift favorite for him or her since this watch docking station comes in white marble, black marble and a solid gray. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s super functional and chic sitting out on your nightstand or dresser!
I hope you enjoy my picks and don’t forget to look below each graphic for my take on each item, why I love them and why I do or would use each and every one of them!
Gift ideas for her…
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 & 11 (top & bottoms) | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
- Beauty Sleep Pure Silk Sleep Mask – I have heard great things about these – on order (along with #8)
- Ugg Pom Pom Slippers – These slippers look lightweight and what’s not to love with the cute pom pom. Available in 3 colors. Under $80 and a great gift for a mother, daughter, grandmother or anyone special that loves to be cute and cozy!
- The Perfect Shirt – What’s not to love about pink gingham…especially with spring right around the corner – would be so cute with white jeans this spring as shown!
- Pink Embossed Glass Candle Bowl – Beautiful, affordable gift for that person that loves to burn a candle every evening!
- Monogrammed Soaps – Perfect gift for the person that loves those long bubble baths, or for the person that loves cute bath decor.
- Luggage Tag – (see image below) This is no ordinary luggage tag and one you may not buy for yourself (because it’s just that nice) but a super thoughtful gift for the traveler or anyone who likes to travel in style!
- Cosmetic Pouch – (see image below) Or a super nice pouch for anyone super special in your life! Similar to #6 and the most supple leather, with your initials. This couldn’t be a more thoughtful gift that will become a mainstay in that person’s travel bag or purse!
- Pure Silk Pillowcase – I have been wanting to try one of these for a while and I’m finally taking the plunge. I hear they prevent bedhead in the morning and that you will wake up with smooth supple skin – we shall see:). Perfect for that discerning friend or family member.
- Leather Mule – A mule topped with a knotted bow – what’s not to love about this for the shoe lover?! This has to be the perfect shoe for the spring season right around the corner!
- Initial Mini Heart Pendant Necklace – This one would be perfect for the daughter or best friend in your life – such a cute piece, especially when you can put their initial on it.
- Pink embroidered Sweat Shirt & Sweat Pants – How cute and cozy are these and well, of course perfect for Valentines with the embroidered flowers on each piece.
- Loving Heart Hoop Earrings – Perfect for that teen daughter or anyone that you want to show how much you love them on Valentine’s Day.
- Blush Decorative Beads – I have these in aqua and they are the perfect accessory for the home decor lover! And of course the blush is perfect as a gift for this holiday in particular.
- Faceted Vases – See photos above for why I LOVE these for the home decor lover this Valentine’s!
- LOVE Long Sleve T – Perfect for lounging or really anytime – Love this T (no pun intended!)
#6 – luggage tag and # 7 – monogram cosmetic pouch
Moving on to him…
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Get your man (or even yourself) handsfree help from Google Assistant with Google Home, the all-purpose speaker that can answer questions, play music and help you track your daily schedule.
- The New Wayfarer Sunglasses – My husband and son both have these. They are super handsome looking and look good on any shape face!
- Saddle Leather Toiletry Case for the Traveler – Whether your man is a seasoned traveler or not, every man needs a nice toiletry bag and this one doesn’t disappoint! With its hand stitched leather, monogram and classic details this is one that will be with him for years to come.
- Kiehl’s Eye Alert for Men – With a blend of vitamin E and caffeine to reverse puffiness and dark circles this under eye cream is on order for the hubs! He’s been asking for something like this and I can’t wait to see how he likes it and, it gets great reviews! All of the Kiehl’s products are wonderful!
- Marshall Mid Bluetooth Headphones – Love this masculine leather option for men. Also more affordable than some of the others on the market today.
- Click iPhone Card Holder – This one is handsome and a twofer (two for one – iPhone case / credit card holder)! If he doesn’t want to walk around with that unsightly wallet bulge in his back pocket this is a great alternative for that sporting event or date night out on the town with his better half:).
- The Art of Shaving Razor – My husband uses this razor to clean up his high and tight in between hair cut appointments and loves it because the head pivots in multiple directions with never any cuts.
- Blaze Smart Fitness Fitbit Watch – Love the manly lines of this smart watch, and love that it’s black! A great gift for any boy or man!
- Lighting USB Charging Cable – For the guy that loves to keep his car neat and clean (and get his phone charged quickly) this is the perfect gift! I use a similar one in my car and love how nice and clean it looks without the crazy CLA cord look or the ugly white iPhone cable.
- Kiel’s Beard Grooming Oil – A lightweight grooming oil for facial hair that gets great reviews.
- Ted Baker Polo – This polo is a little pricier but such a nice shirt! I recently bought this exact shirt for my hubby and he loves the quality of it and loves the detail in the collar. This is definitely not your average polo that will pill and fade after just a few washes and this one is a slim fit. There are other fits available but do size up if you get this one as it is a European cut.
- Heart Wooden Bowl – The perfect Valentine’s gift for his side of the closet, vanity or night stand to give him a place to drop his keys and spare change at the end of the day plus, he can think about you every time he uses it:).
I hope you get to enjoy a wonderful day or evening with your sweetheart this year, or at least with the ones you love whomever that might be! Do you like to stay in or go out for Valentine’s Day? If you like to stay in, check out my Valentine’s Tablescapes HERE & HERE for more sweet heart day ideas and inspiration!
Sofa | Marble Tray | Similar Rattan Tray | Black/Brass Pendant Light | Marble Lamp | Black/White Ottoman Cubes | Cream Fur Pillow | Gray/White Patterned Pillow | Peony Bundle | Similar Floor Mirror | Faux Fur Throw